REACH FOR THE VERY BEST IN WHO YOU ARE!

REACH FOR THE VERY  BEST IN WHO YOU ARE!
Love Yourself

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Saltspring Island Women Kayak & Yoga Adventure


"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake."
Henry David Thoreau

"I had such a wonderful time on the HERIZEN™ Gulf Islands multi-day women kayaking & Yoga adventure. It was my first time kayaking for more than just a couple of hours. The guides made sure all of us were comfortable and safe. The combination of Yoga, Qigong and paddling was amazing! They complimented each other so well. I felt empowered, energized and enlightened. I felt like a true Goddess inside and out. I can't wait to do this again!" Jody Webber

And true Goddesses we were. I was thrilled with the number of women that came together to experience intimacy with nature, be willing to expand and challenge themselves physically, mentally and spiritually. None of the ladies knew each other before they came which is often a challenge in itself.

Within a few short hours these women connected as strong team, good friends, play mates and friends.

We started on Saltspring Island with an orientation to the kayaks and safety equipment, then we made our way to a great lunch stop. It was a small island in Ganges harbour that was very tropical and I felt like I was back in the Caribbean.

While kayaking the Saltspring Island area we saw many mother seals with their pups as well as star fish, deer, crab, eagles, osprey and lots of dragon flies.

The tide was low in the morning so it was a feat to get the boats up and down to the waters edge, pack them and get moving.

Our morning Qigong and light Yoga practice made a huge difference for the ladies. We laughed so much.

The food was fantastic and thanks to both Lisa and Katie for serving such Prana rich blessed food.

Hikes after breakfast were always good to keep the legs moving and enjoy the beauty of the Gulf Islands. I feel extremely blessed to have the qualty of life I choose and the ability to deliberately create my life to my ideal.

Thank you ladies for a wonderful Gulf Islands multi-day women only kayak experience. May your path continue to be bright and happy.

Living in the loveliness of life - Valma

http://www.herizenpaddlingforwomen.com/


1 comment:

Libby Fife said...

Hi There,

I am a painter living and working in CA. I came across the photo shown in this post of the young woman kayaking, back view. I was wondering if you would give me permission to use the photo as a basis for one of my paintings.

PLease let me know when you get a minute. Thanks in advance for your help.
Libby
www.libbyfife.com this is my web site so you can get an idea of the work I do if you like

About Me

My photo
I have created this amazing life, attracting incredible women into my space. All of these women are unique and ready to live their real life too. My definition of success is like a river flowing with freedom, magical adventure, creativity, curiosity and recognition. My personal mission is to travel and create an enlightened world by spreading the light of consciousness. Everything that I choose to BE, DO and HAVE meet this mission and every day in every way I remember who I really am. I love my life! www.herizenlifeadventures.com

Followers