REACH FOR THE VERY BEST IN WHO YOU ARE!

REACH FOR THE VERY  BEST IN WHO YOU ARE!
Love Yourself

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Where are the Quest of the Spirit Voyagers!


What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do! - John Ruskin


Yes, we are all still well and alive. The trip was fantastic and such a good decision to not make the full Van Isle Circumnavigation. We revised our sail plan because of the wide spread Environment Canada Gale Force weather warnings along the West Coast of Vancouver Island. Thus we made a revised sail plan to include the Broughton Islands, Desolation Sound and the Gulf of Georgia.

We made it back to Ladysmith after heading up to the Johnstone Straits, through the Broughtons with crew change in Port McNeil. A fantastic sail down Johnstone Strait and through Sunderland Channel to make our way to Desolation Sound and back to Ladysmith.

I have not had internet and once back to Ladysmith on August 3rd I was on another boat until last night the 10th. I leave again for Voyager for another trip and will catch up with the blog when I return later this week.

So much to share. The women that stayed and continued on had a fantastic experience. We saw whales, bears, eagles, dolphins, so many sea birds, interesting and challenging weather and most important our boat worked really well after fixing the technical challenges.

Thanks for your patience and I look forward to sharing so much with you.

Until next week ...keep smiling

Valma

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have created this amazing life, attracting incredible women into my space. All of these women are unique and ready to live their real life too. My definition of success is like a river flowing with freedom, magical adventure, creativity, curiosity and recognition. My personal mission is to travel and create an enlightened world by spreading the light of consciousness. Everything that I choose to BE, DO and HAVE meet this mission and every day in every way I remember who I really am. I love my life! www.herizenlifeadventures.com

Followers