REACH FOR THE VERY BEST IN WHO YOU ARE!

REACH FOR THE VERY  BEST IN WHO YOU ARE!
Love Yourself

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Karma Yoga - the ultimate gift of giving!

“The salt of life is self-less service. The bread of life is universal love. Life is not fully lived, life has not been fully realized, if you do not serve and love the entire humanity. The secret of true life is in the love of God and the service of humanity. Live to help others. The Divine power will stream through you as a life-giving force.”
~ Swami Sivananda

Namaste!

Karma Yoga practice: Baja Yoga Teacher Training - Clarananda.

The Path of Karma Yoga - Self Less Service or Seva

service; action performed out of pure appreciation, love & gratitude.

You are the hands - the good that comes from doing good

One important law, the law of causation, the law of Karma, governs all the phenomena of nature. It is that law that keeps up the inner harmony and logical order of the universe. The cause is bound in the effect and the effect is the cause. The effect is similar to the cause. This world runs on this fundamental vital law. Any action is bound to react upon you with equal force and effect. If you do some good to another person, you are really helping yourself. Because there is nothing but the Self. This virtuous action will react upon you with equal force and effect. It will bring you joy and happiness.People who voluntarily help others - no matter how demanding the work they take on are healthier. When we volunteer into service - offering our skills or just BE willing to do the action with a happy heart we relax.

Expand and purify your heart now! Live in the true spirit of self-less service. Live every second for the ideal and goal of life. Then and then alone will you realize the true glory of the self-less service.

Each day I feel blessed to have amazing women enter my life that bring me back to the moment, give a gift of a smile, light, love and share stories of what brings them joy.

Here, I am honoured to share stories directly from Yoga students that have completed a HERIZENYoga Teacher Training. Thank you ladies for sharing your gift of Karma Yoga!

May the Universe spread your light upon the planet and shower you with love!

Yogini Beatrice Winny

Completed Baja Yoga Teacher Training, April 2009

Volunteer Yoga Teacher - Local Community Living Center

"When I got my Baja Teacher Training RYT Yoga certification, I thought I knew exactly what I was going to do with it - travel and teach Yoga all over the Caribbean. My Yoga certification was a step towards travel, adventure, and a chance to indulge in another passion of mine, scuba diving. But after several months of trying to put together a teaching opportunity abroad unsuccessfully, I decided to take a new approach and look for a Yoga teaching position closer to home. My teaching muscles were itching to be flexed!

I wasn't sure exactly what I would find in my search, but the moment I found a volunteer teacher position at the local Community Living facility, I knew I'd found my place. Here was a chance to try out Yoga teaching in a completely open, non-judgmental atmosphere, where my students wouldn't likely be craving a vigorous, buns-burning Yoga workout that would put my own endurance to the test. Instead, I found a class of enthusiastic students, all eager to learn, and all focused on the sheer joy of doing Yoga for Yoga's sake. It's the perfect distillation of what Yoga has taught me: to live in the now, to enjoy each moment, and to take from the experience what lessons I can – all in the spirit of being grateful and happy for the opportunity to participate and LIVE.

I love my Yoga classes. After each class, when students share their gratitude with me, or if someone simply smiles brightly and says "See you next week!", I feel blessed. Teaching Yoga has taught me to focus on the outside world more and more, rather than tending to put myself at the centre of my goals. Just moving that little bit off the beaten path has opened up a richer variety of experiences to me, in an endless cycle of gift-giving and receiving. OM Shanti!" Beatrice Winny, Ontario, Canada

***********************

Yogini Sheena Adams

Completed Baja Yoga Teacher Training, January 2008

Sheena volunteers: Van Isle YTT Yoga Camp, Summer 2008

"Karma Yoga is an opportunity to share my passion of Yoga with my community and connect with those within it. I believe that giving Yoga as a gift is a way of showing gratitude for all that I have to be thankful for, my health, education, life and success. I believe that I am giving in the sharing of my time and education in Yoga, and my hope is that those who receive it enjoy a peace, awareness, and an improved quality of life. My future plans will be in the medical field, perhaps in research, ethics, or oncology.

Here is a photo of me (below) and some of my University Yogis, the men's rowing team, and our Fort Langley Torch bearer for the Olympics. I received an award of service from the University of Fraser Valley for my commitment to student leadership and wellness. I am in my last year of a Biology degree, am a member of the Pre- Med Association , and teach bi-weekly drop in Yoga classes to students and staff. In addition, I volunteer weekly at the Abbotsford Cancer and Care centre offering meditation and relaxation to patients, staff,and support workers. Sheena Adams, BC, Canada

Congratulations Sheena! Bravo and high fives all around - Yogini in pink

***********************

Yogini Mary Burruss

Completed Baja Yoga Teacher Training, April 2010

She offers an abundance of well-being to all!

"I would live my whole life in Karma Yoga if possible. I get feeling of being part of humanity and the greater good when I participate in anything large or small that puts positive energy into the Universe. Whether it is helping a person learn a life expanding skill (anything from how to start a business to Yogic Breathing) or helping the planet by using less electricity or water, cleaning up trash on the beach, planning a fundraiser for charity or simply giving an encouraging word. It just feels fantastic to share something from the heart. The other cool thing about Karma Yoga is honoring those people known and unknown to me who have contributed without expectation to make my life better.

I have endless energy for these projects just as the Universe has endless energy for me." Yogini Mary Burruss, Virgina, USA

Cleaning the beaches at Las Playitas, Baja, Mexico

May you shine as a dynamic yogini by the practice of self-less service. May you enjoy the true bliss of the eternal.

GIVE THE GIFT OF A SMILE, A GIFT OF CONFIDENCE OR AN EXPRESSION OF KINDNESS.

GIVE WITH A SMILE, ENTHUSIASUM, WILLINGNESS, AN OPEN HEART AND TRUE SPIRIT OF COMPASSION AND LOVE.

YOU WILL GAIN IMMENSE INNER STRENGTH AND PURITY OF HEART.

EACH DAY ASK, “ HOW CAN I SERVE, MY COMMUNITY, FRIENDS, FAMILY, FELLOW MAN KIND AND THE WORLD. YOU WILL BE BLESSED!

OM SHANTI! PEACE!

Offering unique women only Baja Yoga Teacher Trainings
Van Isle Yoga Teacher Trainings

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have created this amazing life, attracting incredible women into my space. All of these women are unique and ready to live their real life too. My definition of success is like a river flowing with freedom, magical adventure, creativity, curiosity and recognition. My personal mission is to travel and create an enlightened world by spreading the light of consciousness. Everything that I choose to BE, DO and HAVE meet this mission and every day in every way I remember who I really am. I love my life! www.herizenlifeadventures.com

Followers