REACH FOR THE VERY BEST IN WHO YOU ARE!

REACH FOR THE VERY  BEST IN WHO YOU ARE!
Love Yourself

Friday, October 1, 2010

"Yoga is for everyone!


Presenting Inspirational Yogini - Nadine Schwager

Ladies - Step into your Beauty


"Yoga is for everyone! Yoga isn't about the perfect downward dog, it's about listening to your body and finding what works for you. It's about connecting with yourself and with the Divine. It's about finding out what you're capable of and what you love. Yoga is finding yourself, in your practice and in your heart." Nadine Schwager, RYT - Nanaimo, BC

I am very honored and inspired to profile a beautiful yogini - Nadine. She took one of our Yoga Teacher Training camps on Vancouver island in June 2010. She is very encouraging, inspiring, fun and very excited to share her love of Yoga for all women. Here, Nadine shares here story. Thank you Nadine! May your vision be realized in more ways than one. With big light - Valma Brenton


"When I started to look for a Yoga Teacher Training Program (YTT), HERIZEN Yoga for Women appealed to me both because it was local and all women. I felt the energy of having an all women teaching program would be amazing, and I was right. I found the YTT an amazing value, in such a short time I learned an amazing amount of both technical and spiritual knowledge. I felt I had a strong foundation when I started the YTT, but it is nothing compared with the foundation that I walked away with. The confidence I gained in my teaching ablities during the YTT is helping me move forward offering a large variety of classes and feeling confident discussing modifications with a student. (let's make Yoga work for you!)

The HERIZEN YTT training helped me to expand my personal and professional practice. Part of my vision is to bring Yoga to full figured women in the Nanaimo area. As a full figured Yogini, I am excited to help women find modifications that are ideal for them.

I am currently teaching Inner Goddess (Flow) Yoga and Full Figured Yoga. My full figured students have been very excited to have an opportunity for a class all of their own. Some of the students had never experienced Yoga and it is very exciting to see how quickly they take to it. Every class I get feedback about how much the students enjoy the class, the positive energy and the clear instruction.

I've also created a cooperative relationship with a plus-sized clothing store in town (Penningtons). Their manager has been great about helping to get the word out about my classes. I've done a Yoga demonstration during their customer appreciation days. We are interested in getting the customers more involved and are currently planning a night with a free Yoga class at the store.


Once a month I hold a "meet and greet Yoga class" with healthy snacks after for people new to the Nanaimo area. Snacks are provided by a local food company as an advertising opportunity.

This month - October, I start teaching kids Yoga. I have several families excited to bring their young ones to practice being cats, cows, dogs and more! In November, I will also be teaching Easy - Does-It Yoga, Seated Yoga and Meditation Classess.


My ideal vision is to bring Yoga into more peoples lives. To plant a seed and let it grow. To grow my personal practice as well and follow my spiritual path wherever it leads me. Peace, Love and Light, Nadine Schwager RYT."


Nadine can be reached at
www.nadinesyoga.ca or (250) 739-3257)

Thank you Nadine! We were blessed to have Nadine offering her inspiring teachings at the recent Newcastle Island Yoga Teacher Training in September.


I am off to Baja, Mexico this upcoming week. Next HERIZEN Yoga Teacher Training camp is being held at Claranada Oct 22 to Nov 3rd. There is one space open. Packed with learning, expanding and fun times!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have created this amazing life, attracting incredible women into my space. All of these women are unique and ready to live their real life too. My definition of success is like a river flowing with freedom, magical adventure, creativity, curiosity and recognition. My personal mission is to travel and create an enlightened world by spreading the light of consciousness. Everything that I choose to BE, DO and HAVE meet this mission and every day in every way I remember who I really am. I love my life! www.herizenlifeadventures.com

Followers