REACH FOR THE VERY BEST IN WHO YOU ARE!

REACH FOR THE VERY  BEST IN WHO YOU ARE!
Love Yourself

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Arrived to my property near Todos Santos, Baja


"The Zen Garden"

Be present in the moment. Seek harmony. Bask in the beauty of nature.

"There is perhaps no better way to live these Zen concepts than to create a garden that reflects them. A Zen garden is a work of art that expreses traditional values: simplicity, stillness, natural beauty, asymmetry, and traquility. As you work on yours, the peace of the external environment spreads inwards to calm the heart and soul. The main requirements are time - and timelessness. A Zen paradox!"

Welcome to my desert Zen Garden

Belize to India to the Caribbean and after a few days in Canada I finally arrive to my beautiful ocean front Zen garden property near Todos Santos, Baja, Mexico.













Outdoor living with solar and well water. Here I am planting my organic veggie garden.

Here is my lovely yoga palapa. Such a peaceful place. This year we have a pair of young pigeons living in the rafters.
We have all that we require. The desert roses are blooming.

Meeting up with friends again and time spent in solitude is rejuvenating for the soul.


In a few days I leave to pick up another boat out of La Paz to sail the Sea of Cortez.
I will take to the hammack, read for a while and of course indulge in a Zen sunset!


In peace always - Om Shanti, Valma

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have created this amazing life, attracting incredible women into my space. All of these women are unique and ready to live their real life too. My definition of success is like a river flowing with freedom, magical adventure, creativity, curiosity and recognition. My personal mission is to travel and create an enlightened world by spreading the light of consciousness. Everything that I choose to BE, DO and HAVE meet this mission and every day in every way I remember who I really am. I love my life! www.herizenlifeadventures.com

Followers