REACH FOR THE VERY BEST IN WHO YOU ARE!

REACH FOR THE VERY  BEST IN WHO YOU ARE!
Love Yourself

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Greetings from the towering mountains of Meditation


"Be the witness of your thoughts.
You are what observes, not what you observe."
Bhudda

Greetings from Risikesh area - India. Just have a few moments to share. Coming and going from Ashrams, trips into the mountains...there is not much time for internet here in the land of great simplicity.

Photos with friends and scenes of Laxman Jula near Rishikesh




Phool Chatti Ashram

Of course Ganga Ma (the Ganges River) represents the flow of spiritual knowledge and energy from the towering mountains of Meditation. Her rapid lightening like cascades purify our minds and prana so that we can ascend into the heights.


"Let your love be the Sun. It shines on all equally." H.H. Dalai Lama

with love and light on the path ...Valma


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have created this amazing life, attracting incredible women into my space. All of these women are unique and ready to live their real life too. My definition of success is like a river flowing with freedom, magical adventure, creativity, curiosity and recognition. My personal mission is to travel and create an enlightened world by spreading the light of consciousness. Everything that I choose to BE, DO and HAVE meet this mission and every day in every way I remember who I really am. I love my life! www.herizenlifeadventures.com

Followers